Tervetuola blogiin

11.3.12

I baked

I finally baked a few days ago. 
Tuesday afternoon while we were out, he mentioned how much he was craving baking chocolate chip cookies.
Wednesday night, Mike's internet gave out on him and he was offline for about 4hr. So, what did I do? I decided to bake chocolate chip cookies for him. 
He was excited when he came back online when I told him I baked him cookies. Thursday, he was antsy to get out of work so he could get over to my house to pick me up and see me and get his cookies. ^^ I plan on baking for him again soon. :)

I realise I haven't been online much on here, but I only have 1 known follower and I talk to her every night online :P
Though I shall state if there are new people other than my friend; I was accepted to to the University at Buffalo's Library Science programme in Feb. I'm excited and nervous. I also am a bit antsy since they're under a conditional accreditation with the ALA ^^" 
I'm sure I'll be fine. Even though I'm also paranoid over the whole "I'm going to grad school in the Fall" thing. ^^"

No comments:

Post a Comment