Tervetuola blogiin

1.2.12

Must bake!

So, today I spent the day going through sites I have with recipes... Dammit! I wanna cook/bake for Mike!!!
Maybe I can get the stuff from the store this Friday when my mom goes grocery shopping. Sucks I have to hope my parents can buy the stuff for me.
Oh well. I told myself that it will be ok with the money, I can hold off a little bit till after Mike takes his LSAT and then I can get back to looking all over the place. I'm going to ask him if we can go to the mall near by so I can apply at stores there. In a couple months I will reapply to the places I applied to already online to see if I can get a chance.
Ugh, sucks if I didn't have to be forced to move from Greece NY and made to live in Henrietta, I would have a job as a page at one of the libraries in Greece. They all knew me at Barnard Crossing, I had references up the ass then. Soo much praise. But noooo I had to move to Henrietta and made to start anew... Even though the Young Adult librarian there remembers me from Barnard (it was her fault I started volunteering back in the summer after 9th grade)
Oh well.. Enough bitching.

Baking. It shall happen next week ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment