Tervetuola blogiin

13.8.11

Kind of an intro.

I guess this counts as my intro post. I have no clue what to post about other than the following:
I'm 23, I turn 24 in October. I'm in a committed relationship with someone and we've been together for almost 5 years (Sept will be 5 years)
I'm graduating from SUNY Fredonia (or Fredonia State) in December.
I'm a Political Science major, concentrating in Comparative Politics/Finnish Social Policy.
I'm a self-proclaimed crazy cat lady, just with less crazy.
My "child" is my 14yr old male orange and white diabetic cat, named Elijah.
I'm a Pagan (hence the name of blog)
Insert more stuff

I guess I'll just use this as another outlet for me to talk of things. Also, I figure I will add some stuff about food. I like to cook, my brother is a chef. So, cooking runs in my family.
I may use this as an outlet of stuff:
Cooking/using Michael as a guinea pig (Michael is my boyfriend- I will refer to him as Mike as well), results of that.
Baking of course
Random stuff I feel like posting. :P

Oh because of my concentration in school. Please bear in mind, I may randomly post something in Finnish, about Finland, etc. I will also warn you, I'm in the middle of learning written Finnish and some spoken. So, my posts may be confusing. Don't worry, I can provide a rough translation.

No comments:

Post a Comment