Tervetuola blogiin

15.8.11

oooo recipe!!!

I have this thing about wanting to make a bunch of food and make Mike eat it. Which I know for a fact he will LOVE to be my guinea pig. He loves trying stuff I make. We always know that if he doesn't like it, there will be soup in the cupboard. 

Now if I could just get lingonberries. I love the flavour of them. I bought one time a bottle of lingonberry, apple carbonated juice stuff from the book store on campus. I loved how tart the drink was. :) 
Now to find them here in the states... Which I intend to. I do enjoy tart fruits. ^^ 
Another thing I enjoy is baking. Mike has mentioned how good I am at baking. He loves my cooking but, he realises my main area is baking. 
He can tell people that for a fact how good I am. 

Anyway, I found this recipe that I think would be interesting off of a Food From Finland site. 

One of these days I will make that. When I do, I will post the reactions ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment